Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

The world's awesomest party!!!!

I play this RPG called ToonTown. On Good Friday, my Dad (sir rootbeer) hosted a mega awesome party!
There was a big dance floor, you could pull 20 dance moves on it,














And there were big fireworks, (honestly, the host shot himself from a cannon and accidentally landed on the switch for the awesome fireworks)














There was a field for the Catching Game,







and of course, the party has to end. How sad. :(





























≈Max

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. What's your name? I like "Sir Rootbeer."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max! congratulations on your award! I hope I get to hear you play some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Maybe I'll record a video of my cello playing. My name on ToonTown is King Zilly.

    ReplyDelete