Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 20, 2011

End Of Spring Break?!?!

Yeah. Spring Break has come to an end.
How to make Ending Blues with Chef Alex!
Ingredients:
Ending Flour
Sunday Blues Powder
Watermelon Seeds
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Spiced Sugar (buy this off Chef Alex's Website)
Bread
Steps:
Pour 3tsp of Ending Flour into pot.
Sprinkle flour with Sunday Blues Powder for 5 seconds.
Next, dump 2 1/2 watermelon seeds into pot.
Stir for 4 minutes.
Get a cup. (with a lid)
Pour Spiced Sugar and Extra-Virgin Olive Oil together in cup.
Close cup and shake cup substance for 2 minutes.
Pour cup mix into pot.
Stir pot mixture for 5 minutes.
Put pot on table and dip bread into it! Voila!
Happy Cooking!
*here ends the recipe*

≈Max

5 comments:

  1. I wonder what would happen if someone actually made and ate a recipe like that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd have to sprinkle mine with little seeds of regret for the things we wanted to do but didn't have time to.

    One of the things I love about Spring Break is how much it makes me look forward to summer. Is it too early to start our summer "to do" list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it is not at all too early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. diving? can we put that on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring break always breaks my heart--it leaves me wanting more. Hope school is good today, Max!

    ReplyDelete