Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2011

Yay or Nay for a New School Day?

Ahh. Back at school. Same old schedule, same old tablemates, same old weekly work.

Everybody was discombobulated at school, for example, my teacher was kind of fussy, but hey! I'm givin' everybody the benefit of the doubt.
Plus, the girl I like was especially flirty with me! ^_^

As for the yay or nay part, I would rate it a......
*drum roll*

Yay!!!
It wasn't as bad as you would think, and despite the extra smidgen of chaos cheese (another item from Chef Alex's Website), it was pretty good!
Get ready school, Max is back!!

≈Max

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good day, Max although I missed you a lot here at home.(You forgot to mention your booster seat news.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max, you are the bomb! I really love that you've embraced writing. My new news: I'm gonna be a teacher! Wish me luck! (Or, maybe, wish my students luck!)

    Have a great Day 2+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flirty girls have a way of saving the day.

    ReplyDelete